How to Wear the Mask
The mask is worn by handling it by the elastics. The head is passed inside both elastics and the highest elastic is positioned making it pass behind the head over the ears. The second elastic should be placed behind the neck. The mask must cover the nose and mouth well. Muc-Off recommend touching the mask as little as possible once it is worn and removing it by touching only the elastic bands. Make sure your hands are washed well before putting on and after removing the mask.
• Ensure your hands are clean before opening the package
• Hand wash before use
• Adjust the mask to fit your nose and mouth
• Position the loops behind each ear
• Do not touch the front layer when wearing the mask
• After use, wash with soap at 40°C (100°F) and leave to air dry
Can the Mask be used Several Times?
Yes, you can after use wash with soap at 40°C (100°F) and leave to dry. Can be washed up to 20 times.
These are not N95 certified or FDA approved, and Muc-Off are not claiming that these masks prevent illness or COVID-19. They are NOT recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to bodily liquids or other hazardous fluids may be expected. Use of face masks is NOT intended to replace social distancing or washing your hands
• Made of 100% Polyester
• UV resistant outer layer
• Water resistant
• Designed to be used with glasses
• Dust filter mid layer
• Antibacterial sweat absorbent inner layer
• Available in Large & Small sizing
• Can be washed up to 20 times