This Classic pair of Back Roller panniers from Ortlieb are made of durable and waterproof polyester fabric and have long been known as the ideal pannier for extended tours in any kind of weather. They are roomy, well designed, waterproof and stable.
Brilliant Retention System
The Quick-Lock2.1 rack mounting system is ingenious and will suit almost any rack with up to 16mm tubing. The hook position is adjustable to fit almost any rack, inserts are provided that avoid scratching your rack and ensure a neat fit on tubing between 8 and 16mm. Ortlieb’s QL2.1 system locks onto the rack and holds firmly in place, so your panniers will remain stable on your bike when the going gets a bit rocky, and then are removed easily when required.
Stay Dry, Stable and Safe
The spacious Bike Packer Classic has the QL2.1 rack mounting system and will suit most racks with up to 16mm tubing. It will carry loads of gear, ensuring it stays dry and safe. Ortlieb have thought of everything. There are inserts available and compatible bags available for your travels. Other advantages of this faithful companion at your rear wheel are reliability, easier carrying of stuff, stability and safety.
• Warranty: 5 years
• Hooks: Easy to remove when you want to
• Secure: will stay in place on your bike under the roughest conditions
• Adaptable: Fits most Racks (inserts provided) 8-16mm diameter
• PVC Free: better for the world
• Waterproof: polyurethane-coated polyester fabric
• Tough: made to withstand rigorous use
• High-Luminosity Reflectors: improve your road presence
• Integrated inside pocket
• Easy Carry: shoulder strap provided
• Spacers for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm
• Colour: Yellow/Black
• Material: PD620, PS490
• Bag Type: Pannier Pair
• Adapter: Quick-Lock2.1
• Weight: 2 x 950 g
• Height: 42 cm
• Upper Width: 32 cm
• Lower Width: 23 cm