When you are out touring or on a long distance bike trip, the last thing you need is for your possessions you are bringing with you to be damaged by rain or water. The team at Ortlieb have developed a state-of-the-art waterproof pannier system, the Bike Packer Classic, to ensure your items stay high and dry. The roll top closure system is designed so that even if the pannier is submerged in water, once folded correctly, it should stay dry inside.
The lightweight yet durable construction is perfect for long distances, where energy conservation is critical. Wherever you take your bike, take your Back Roller Classic with confidence too. Classic waterproof rear panniers made of robust polyester fabric with plenty of room for everything you need on a bike tour. Simple mounting is guaranteed by the QL1 fixing.
• Lid closure for large packing volume and fast access
• QL1 mounting system
• PS 490 nylon material Side panels
• PD 620 Nylon front and back panels
• Integrated inner pocket and 75cm shoulder strap
• Easily mounted to racks with a diameter up to 16 mm
• Reduction pieces for 8mm and 11mm rack diameters included
• Can be used on either side of the bike
• Edge protector prevents abrasion and contact with spokes
• 3m™ ScotchLite reflector
• Sold as a pair
• Weight (Each Bag): 1040g | 36.7oz
Dimensions - Each Bag:
• Height: 42cm | 16"
• Upper Width: 32cm | 12 inch
• Lower Width: 23cm | 9 inch
• Dept: 17cm | 6 inch
• Volume: 20L | 1220.5 cu.inch