Designed For Everyday Bike Shop Use
Specifically built for use on bicycles, the PARK TOOL INF-2 SHOP INFLATOR is presented with a redesigned, more durable, dual-sided, 360º rotatable Presta and Schrader head. The galleries that carry air through the body to the head have now been enlarged for better flow, making quick work of seating tubeless tyres.
Built-In Pressure Gauge
The INF-2 also sports a new, lighter weight body and a redesigned trigger to facilitate multiple hanging options. It features a built-in pressure gauge (0–160 psi, 0–11 bar) with a protective gauge boot. The body accepts any 3/8" NPT male threaded fitting. This tool is suitable for everyday shop use and is 100% rebuildable to ensure maximum service life (spare parts available separately).
• Built for everyday bike shop use
• Rotating Presta and Schrader head for easy valve access
• Built-in pressure gauge (0-160 psi, 0-11 bars)
• Protective gauge boot
• Completely rebuildable
• Accepts any 3/8" NPT male threaded fitting
Bonus Points For These Features
• Half the weight of the previous model
• Spare parts available separately
• Enlarged galleries for better air flow
• Makes quick work of seating tubeless tyres
• Built-in hook to hang the inflator when not in use