Neatly designed to self-centre and drive conventional nipples quickly and easily during wheel building, the Park Tool ND-1 Nipple Driver is built with a comfortable, dual density grip and lined with precision bronze bearings to ensure a long, smooth running life. The ND-1 works with rims up to 50mm deep.
• Great time saver for anyone who builds wheels
• Neatly designed to self-centre and drive conventional alloy or brass nipples during wheel lacing
• Comfortable dual density grip for easy handling
• Offset driver bit rotates on precision bronze bearings for a long, smooth running life
• Works with rims up to 50mm in depth
• Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty