Designed to be taken places with any bike, this is your new mobile workshop should you choose it. To make it even better, pick up some accessories with it including the Work Tray to hold all your tools. Originally designed for professional Pro Tour mechanics. The PRS-22.2 firmly holds any bike without clamping the frame or seat post by supporting the bottom bracket then locking either the front or rear dropouts. Updated with a smoother, more solid rotation system! Works with any style axle system, including quick release and all sizes of thru-axles without cumbersome adaptors. Ideal for cleaning and general repair work, the PRS-22.2 features a solid tripod base and folds compactly for storage or transport.
• Precisely constructed of anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminium and durable composites (12.5lbs, 5.67kg)
• Adjustable BB height of 30" to 45" / 76cm to 114cm
• 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to all sides of the bike
• Customizable bottom bracket supports accommodate a wide variety of BB shells
• Main beam is adjustable fore and aft to customize balance points
• Adjustable collar features receivers for optional accessories (sold separately) 106 Work Tray and PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder
• Easily transported in the BAG-20 (sold separately)