Pirelli’s new Scorpion tyre features tightly packed knobs which allow the tyre to easily adapt to the terrain. The Scorpion MTB Hard Terrain tyre is the new design specially formulated to ride on compact terrain and the hardest surfaces. This new design now offers large contact area and therefore providing more grip and excellent control on off-road terrain. This therefore leads to a more comfortable and controllable tyre which feels excellent while riding.
The use of the special SmartGRIP Compound guarantees an elevated adaptability and at the same time resistance to tearing, offering elevated grip in all weather conditions, be they dry or wet: the best ally for your performance off-road.
• Rip-resistant rubber compound with 120 tpi reinforcement of the sides to offer greater protection against puncturing and cutting without sacrificing performance.
• The SmartGRIP rubber compound guarantees elevated grip on wet surfaces; weather is no longer an issue, no sacrificing grip for dry or wet conditions.
• The shape of the tyre has been optimised for modern rims made of aluminium or carbon with a wide internal groove.
• 120 tpi TUBELESS READY casing designed to dampen vibrations and make low pressure riding more stable with a wider footprint on the ground.
• Size: 29 x 2.2" Size
• Folding tyre (Clincher)
• Hard Terrain
• 120 TPI casing - Smooth with Anti Tear Tread Compound
• Tubeless ready
• Recommended rim inner width: 25mm (ETRTO): 55-622)
• Recommended air pressure: 29 to 58 PSI/2.0 to 4.0 bar
• Colour: Black
• Use: Cross Country/Trail