The brand new Ora DH goggle has been created to meet the precise needs and demands of modern Downhill mountain bikers.
The Ora has been created to optimize a riders field of view and ability to react to the course with the necessary speed and safety.
The Ora DH has been created to fit seamlessly with POCs Coron helmet and has a clear lens, from industry leaders, Carl Zeiss, which offers the best vision in variable conditions and across different shade environments e.g. riding into, or out of forest sections.
In addition the Ora DH has been adapted for use with tear or roll off’s for the best vision and flexibility in foul weather. To meet the demands of modern DH riders the goggle has also been created with vent foam for the optimal balance in ventilation and safety.
The unique design, coupled with details such as a flexible frame and adjustable strap also ensure the goggle stays precisely in place during rigorous of DH riding.
• MTB DH specific goggle designed with maximized field of view
• Brand new and unique frame construction for comfort and ventilation
• Zeiss lens for enhanced optical performance
• Clear Zeiss lens with tear off posts (tear off sheets included)
• Roll off system also available separately
• Seamless fit with Coron helmet
• Snug and adjustable straps
• Ventilation foam for enhanced protection from rain, dust and mud
• Flexible and precise fit due to frame materials
• Flexible frame construction integrated with a 3-layer face foam for a precision fit