Designed and tested in Canada then forged for superior strength from 7050 Alloy in the fiery pits of Mordor, the Aeffect R crankset offers a rowdy strength-to-weight ratio, a sleek finish and versatility to get after it anywhere on the mountain.
Forged 7050 Aluminium gives this crank phenomenal strength, earning it an Enduro rating at a lighter than expected weight and is available in a 165mm length.
Black Satin Style
Even if your crankset will inevitably get covered in scratches, dust, and mud, this black satin finish does really tie the ride together nicely.
The Race Face CINCH System is designed to work with your next bike, the bike after that, and the bike after that.
• Budget Friendly: quality aluminium
• Stiff, Responsive Ride: true Race Face style
• Versatility: clever Race Face tech
• Crank Arm Material: 7050 Aluminium
• Includes: Pedal Washers (Chain Rings & Bottom Brackets sold separately)
• Spindle Material: Steel
• Spindle Diameter: 24mm
• Spindle Length: 137mm
• Chainline: 51mm
• Weight with 32T Alloy Chain Ring: 632g