A good bottom bracket works in the dark, does a job no one else wants to do and never gets the thanks it deserves. But if it mucks up, all your fun disappears. Race Face’s trusty BSA bottom bracket uses reliable 6806 retainer bearings packed with waterproof grease along with wiper seals to keep the gunk out.
Quality, Smooth Running
The CINCH compatible 30mm alloy cups for this bottom bracket are machined for a lasting and precise frame fit. All RF bottom brackets come with an inner plastic sleeve to keep the elements out and come with appropriate spacers to ensure a perfect fit.
• Alloy Cups: 30mm machined precision fit
• Waterproof Grease and Wiper Seals: long lasting, maintenance free
• Bearings: reliable 6806 retainer bearings
• Spindle Ø: 30mm
• Shell Width: 100mm
• Inner Plastic Sleeve: to help keep dirt out
• Spacers: provided to ensure a perfect fit