Recommended for Workshops and Mobile Mechanics.
Extreme is for Mountain Bikes
A mountain bike needs something that can take lots of dust and/or muddy slop being kicked up on the chain from the front wheel. With water crossing, too! Extreme's formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it’s needed. The lube down inside the chain creates a protective membrane to seal out dirt and moisture from the moving parts of the chain. As well as holding in place the best lube on the planet, for longer chain life, super smooth shifting and pedalling.
• Rock"N"Roll Extreme MTB Chain Lube
• For mountain bikes
• 32oz (946 mL) Recommended for Workshops and Mobile Mechanics.
• Put the chain on the big ring in the front and the small cog on the back
• Shake well and apply a stream of lube to the chain at the cassette
• Do not drip the lube on like you would oil. this is not oil!
• Get the chain really wet, this stuff cleans and lubes all in one
• Freewheel the chain backwards for about 5 seconds...no less
• Wipe off all the excess lube... all of it, wipe the chain as clean as it will get
• That's it go ride...