The Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9000 Chainring - 52T Chainring boasts a four-arm design for reduced weight and optimum stiffness, whilst the HollowGlide chainrings create excellent rigidity to improve shifting performance even under a heavy load. Featuring 52 teeth, it has the same bolt circle diameter for compact and standard double chainsets.
• Four-arm design reduces weight whilst maintaining stiffness
• HollowGlide chainrings create excellent rigidity for optimum shifting, even under heavy loads
• 52 teeth
• Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that the Dura-Ace FC-9000 crankarm fits all chainring sizes, allowing for unparalleled customisation
• Ideally paired with 36T inner chainring
• 11-speed compatible for use with new Dura-Ace 11-speed chain, cassette, shifters and derailleurs