New from Shimano, the Equinox range of sunglasses combines their latest technologies and styles into an amazingly versatile pair of sunglasses. Available with lenses tuned for road or off-road use, these sunglasses are right at home in all kinds of situations.
The Equinox features a stiff half-rim frame design to keep the lens secured in place, without impacting on visibility in your lower peripheral vision. The strong, durable, and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame has a reversible nose pad which has a different front and back thickness for fit adjustment and non-toxic TPE temple tips.
Full-Coverage One Piece Lens
The Equinox boats a full-coverage one-piece lens for a wide field of vision and all-round eye protection. The strong, rigid, and lightweight RIDESCAPE Polyamide (PA) lens delivers the optimal balance between pavement and data screen visibility with full UV 400 protection.
The dark grey tint photochromatic lens is great for those in-between conditions, with the ability to adjust from 13%-62% light transmission as the ambient light changes.
• Stiff half-frame design
• Radiused temples with non-slip pattern for secure fit and comfort
• Reversible nose pad with different front and back thicknesses
• Strong, durable, and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame
• Non-toxic TPE temple tips.
• Full-coverage one-piece lens
• Photochromatic lens adjusts light transmission depending on ambient light (F0>F3)
• Strong, rigid, and lightweight Polyamide (PA) lens
• Water repellent super-hydrophobic coating
• 3x more durable anti-scratch treatment
• Interchangeable lens
In the Box
• Shimano Equinox Sunglasses
• Sturdy travel case
• Protective eyewear pouch also for lens cleaning
• Additional XL nose pad