With a lightweight compact design the double-sided PD-M540 pedal from Shimano will put you at the sharp end of the pack everytime.
Built on Shimano’s legacy of Quality, Dependability & Endurance, they feature proven designs that work in real world conditions like the open binding mechanism, easy step-in and step-out, and a low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle.
The PD-M540 is a high performance and extremely lightweight SPD race pedal that won’t let you down. Cleat retention adjustment is apparent on both sides of the pedal and a set of Shimano SM-SH51 cleats are included.
• Come complete with a set of Shimano SM-SH51 cleats
• Mud Shedding Compact Open Design
• Easy Step-in and Step-out
• Lightweight Compact Design
• High performance racing pedal as PD-M959 in affordable price.
• The open binding mechanism is designed to better shed mud.
• Strong and durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm Allen key.
• Low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle.
• Model Number: PD-M540
• Series: SHIMANO
• Pedal System: SPD
• SPD Cleat Surfaces - both surfaces
• Pop-up Floating Cage -
• Spindle Thread: BC 9/16" x 20 T.P.I.
• Spindle Material: chrome-moly
• Cartridge Spindle: yes
• Cleat Retention Indicator
• Cleat Retention Adjuster
• Mud Shedding Design
• Pedal Body Material: aluminum / barrel finish
• Average Weight: 350 grams (pair)