Thanks to Shimano’s approach of bringing the best to the widest range of riders, the Shimano PD-RS500 entry-level pedals by Shimano feature an SPD-SL cleat system for maximum power transfer and are characterised by a simple design and high functionality. A larger cleat entry and lighter spring tension make clipping in and out easier for beginners and all other riders who prefer to use a clipless system.
• Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders
• Larger entry target for easier engagement
• Extra-wide platform transfers pedalling power efficiently
• Durable stainless-steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear
• Easy step in, easy step out
• Cascaded features from top tier systems