Engineered for Off-Road
With a wider view, better protection, and an off-rad specific one-piece lens for aggressive trail riding, the Shimano Technium should be your new mountain bike and gravel riding sunglasses.
Durable Frame Design
The Shimano Technium boasts a full-rim frame, made from strong and lightweight Grilamid TR90. It features CNC moulded construction for the ultimate in precision, symmetry and quality, and non-toxic TPE temple tips keep the frame arms sitting comfortable on your head.
Full-Coverage One Piece Lens
The Technium offers a full-coverage, one-piece lens for wide field of vision and protection, with ventilation slits to prevent fogging. The strong, rigid, and lightweight Polyamide (PA) lens delivers the optimal balance between dirt and data screen visibility with full UV 400 protection.
New from Shimano are their Ridescape Lenses, which are specifically tuned to emphasize colours in specific landscapes. By adjusting the colour transmittance curve, Shimano have been able to filter out background colour “noise”. This increases the visual contrast and helps to keep your eyes focused on specific colours depending on the environment.
Gravel-tuned lenses boosts the contrast of a wide range of surfaces to highlight subtle transitions between rgavel, dirt, and asphalt.
• Durable full-rim frame design
• Strong, durable, and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame
• Non-toxic TPE temple tips.
• Full-coverage one-piece lens
• Cycling dedicated Ridescape lens optimally tuned for greater contrast and clarity
• Ridescape Gravel lens (N2) optimally tuned for gravel cycling
• Strong, rigid, and lightweight Polyamide (PA) lens
• Full UV 400 protection
• Water repellent super-hydrophobic coating
• 3x more durable anti-scratch treatment
• Interchangeable lens
In the Box
• Shimano Technium Sunglasses
• Clear Interchangeable spare lens (N0)
• Sturdy travel case
• Protective eyewear pouch also for lens cleaning