Ready to go riding with your little one?
The shotgun seat is designed for children 2 to 5 years of age, is fully adjustable to fit any mountain bike, and has full rubber padding to protect your frame. With your child riding shotgun, you’ll help foster a love of the outdoors and a passion for riding. The only problem you’ll have is getting them off it.
Worried it won’t fit your bike?
The shotgun seat has adjustable width, adjustable angle and has a fully adjustable saddle. It fits top tubes from 30 – 58mm wide, and down tubes from 30 – 80mm wide.
“We’re yet to find a mountain bike it won’t fit. We’ve tried a trailer, and we’ve had one of those bike seats mounted on the back, but this works the best. Our son Hamish is literally squealing with joy when we take him for a ride” – Andrea MacLennan-Southgate
• Designed for children 2 – 5 years (up to 22kg)
• Full rubber padding to protect your frame (suitable for alloy and carbon)
• Adjustable width to fit any frame size / shape
• Adjustable angle for flat or sloping top tubes
• Quick release for easy fitting and removal
Why ride with your child in front?
• So their weight is balanced in the centre of your bike
• So your little one can see where they’re going (and you can see them!)
• So that you can talk to each other as you ride along together