This version 2 Side-Lever Locking Chuck is of classic SILCA quality and manufacturing in every detai and features a spring loaded lever for better force management and positive on/off feel. It is 100% made in the USA from fine stainless steels, 100% re-buildable, and utilizing a new, high-tech elastomer gasket design, the 254, which is already available for replacement sale and like all other SILCA gaskets, will remain available for the next 25 years and probably longer.
• Spring loaded lever for better force management and positive on/off feel
• Full metal construction, guaranteed for 25 years
• Uses SILCA 254 High-Tech Elastomer gasket
• Adjustable gasket pre-load allows for customizable fit on any valve as well as compensation for gasket wear
• Male Schrader thread fits into any Schrader chuck, or use SILCA Thread-On Schrader Adapter to fit to bare hose