NOTE: This product is compatible with all previous SILCA disc adapter designs, however, the limited height in the adapter head will prevent the valve stem from fully engaging the gasket. Generally the 252 gasket in a CP1 will hold a minimum 120psi on any size or type of valve stem, while it will hold 70-80psi when used in older SILCA adapters.
• Achieves a durability of 5 times greater than traditional rubber materials
• Two-Stage sealing geometry optimised for all Presta valve stems
• Replacement part for all Silca Disc Adaptors
• Replaces the previously available 25.1 gasket
• Fits all prior SILCA disc wheel adapters (though at reduced max hands-free pressure)
• Made in USA