Enjoy The Benefits Of A Hot-Melt Wax-Dipped Chain Without All The Hassle
SILCA SUPER SECRET CHAIN LUBE is ideal for the cyclist looking to maximise performance through friction reduction. It utilises the world's fastest, most lubricious additive, Nano-Scale Tungsten Di-Sulphide. If you want to get technical, NanoPlatelet WS2 has less than 1/3 the dynamic coefficient of friction of PTFE and 1/4 that of Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2).
Easy To Apply, Quick-Drying Formula
Waterproof SILCA SUPER SECRET CHAIN LUBE is created using a technology which puts micro-scale wax powders into a solution that is quick-drying and forms a coating that is indiscernible from hot melt dipping. The combination of this air-drying liquid wax and Tungsten Disufide has quickly proven itself better than all currently available hot melt waxes in friction testing whilst also being much faster and easier to apply.
Increase Drivetrain Component Life
Also environmentally friendly, SILCA SUPER SECRET CHAIN LUBE utilises 4 different types of wax, Nano platelets of WS2 (Tungsten Disufide), and mild alcohol to act as a carrier. This same alcohol is used in the SILCA Gear Wipes, making them a perfect product to clean and remove old residue during regular maintenance sessions. Use of this product should also result in a longer-than-expected performance life from your bikes' hardest working components.
• Silca bike chain lube in easy dispenser bottle (120ml / 4oz)
• Precision applicator tip
• Quick-drying formula - easy to apply
• Forms a coating that is indiscernible from hot melt dipping
• Best results when applied to a very clean and dry chain
• Let dry for at least 30 minutes before riding
• Environmentally friendly
• Integrates 4 different types of wax
• Maximises performance through friction reduction
• Utilises Nano-Scale Tungsten Di-Sulphide as an additive
• SILCA suggests watching their online videos for application tips
• SILCA recommends using after your ride so it's ready for next time
• Product Name: Silca Chain Lube Liquid Wax Secret 4oz
• Part No: SI/186243
• Volume: 236ml | 8oz. bottle
• Origin: Made in USA
• Props shown in Pushys images are not included with purchase unless specifically stated in product description