SRAM Force 22 rear derailleur does everything it can to provide the fastest and quietest shifting available. With Exact Actuation technology for precise, efficient shifting though out an extended gear range. The jockey wheel has a refined tooth geometry to make sure it runs smoother and quieter. Under 200 grams and Aeroglide Pulleys make this a great rear derailleur for the Force 22 drivetrain.
New tooth pulley design with a sound damping effect for a super-efficient and silent ride experience. Bottom and top pulleys benefit from this feature.
When we launched SRAM's road technology from scratch we reapplied SRAM's MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
SRAM's WiFLi™ technology accommodates a wider range of gears than a standard short-cage road derailleur. Compared to a triple chainring setup, it provides faster shifts and significant weight savings.
• Speeds: 11
• Material: Carbon outer cage, Aluminium inner cage, Magnesium inner link
• Weight: 178g
• Compatibility: SRAM RED 22, Force 22, SRAM R2C Aero AL-1190, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150, SRAM 900 Aero, SRAM 500 Aero
• Finish: Ice Grey, Anodized Black
• Technology: Exact Actuation / AeroGlide Pulleys / WiFLi
• Hardware: Aero designed stainless steel hardware