SRAM Red BB30 175mm 52/36T 110 BCD Crankset
What groupset is complete without a top-class matching crank. When it comes to the SRAM RED and SRAM RED eTap they too offer a world beating crank. Making use of as much carbon fibre as possible shedding valuable weight and whilst retaining the needed strength and having hollow construction down to the spider. This is a top of the line crank. With double chainrings suitable for 11-speed sets and using a host of SRAM technologies this is a great looking and better performing crank.
Exogram™ Technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness.
Hidden Bolt Pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fibre while presenting a sleek appearance.
X-GlideR™ Chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimised for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur
• SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
• BB Compatibility: BB30/PF30-68mm
• SRAM's stiffest crank ever
• Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings
• Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components
• Hidden bolt pattern for a sleek appearance
• Exogram™ technology
• eTap Graphics
• 110 BCD
• Teeth: 52/36T
• Chainline: 45.5mm
• Crank Arm Length: 175 mm
• Crank arm material: Carbon
• Chainring material: Aluminum
• Compatibility: SRAM RED® & SRAM Force Yaw™ Front Derailleur, SRAM RED® 22 & PC1170 chains