Excellent Chain Control
The 1x specific X-Horizon derailleur design provides excellent chain control and shifts well regardless of cassette size.
The X-Horizon rear derailleur's 'straight parallelogram' design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
When SRAM launched their road technology from scratch, they reapplied their MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement). EA helps to simplify and stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing, and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up - and it stays that way.
Roller Bearing Clutch
rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability-even through the most punishing terrain. With Roller Bearing Clutch technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
• Roller bearing clutch and parallelogram design minimizes chain bounce
• Not compatible with multiple chainring drive trains
• Improved Type 3.0 roller clutch design
• For use only with single chainring drivetrains
• Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard
• Drivetrain Speeds: 11
• Cage Length: Medium
• Chain Wrap Capacity: 32 teeth
• Largest Cog: 36
• Rear Shifter Compatibility: SRAM Exact Actuation
• Weight: 275g
• Colour: Black/Silver