Change faster with Greater Confidence
DoubleTap® makes changing gears easier and faster, eliminating the cumbersome and awkward engagement associated with two-lever systems. DoubleTap handles up- and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars.
Ergo Dynamics to Keep You Comfortable
It consists of three separate elements to significantly improve your riding experience on SRAM DoubleTap controls. The brake lever is slightly longer than previous DoubleTap road controls to enhance the reach from the drops. The independent reach adjust features on the brake and shift levers are easier to access to quickly adjust for every hand size. Finally, the shape of the hoods has been completely redesigned with a smaller diameter and higher top shape to increase the rider’s control and improve finger wrap.
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
Shift in Real Time – No More Delays
ZERO LOSS simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
• Modeled after best-in-class SRAM RED 22 shifters
• ErgoFit™, using the same ergonomic design from SRAM RED 22 for textured body improves grip and finger wrap
• Individual Reach Adjust™ of brake lever and shift paddle
• Material: Aluminum Brake Levers/ Aluminum Shift Levers // Textured Hood Covers
• Weight: 166g / pair
• Speeds: 11 Rear
• Compatibility: SRAM RED 22, Force 22 and Rival 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleurs/ Exact Actuation™ Rear Derailleurs
• Recommended Group: SRAM Rival 22