SRAM’s Performance Advantage for You
SRAM are always looking for a performance advantage - a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer, stronger, and more durable. To create the best drivetrain possible, SRAM have re-examined and re-engineered their crankset design. The all-new XX1 Eagle™ CARBON TUNED™ crankset is SRAM’s lightest, stiffest, and strongest to date. DUB™ technology enhances this by simplifying the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket and redefining the measure of durability. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility, and durability.
X-SYNC™ 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC™ technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC EAGLE™ design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
Strength and stiffness where you need it, lightweight like you want it. Proprietary SRAM carbon lay-up design increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced, carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings without compromising strength.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB™ technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. SRAM took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler and better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this clear system approach that equals better drivetrain performance.
With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM’s XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost™ compatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks.
• DUB™ technology delivers the lightest, stiffest, strongest crankset available
• All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
• All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
• The X-SYNC 2™ chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
• Crank Arm Length: 170mm
• BB Spindle Interface: DUB
• BB Compatibility: DUB BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73, DUB PF89.5, DUB PF92, DUB PF30 MTB73, DUB BB30 MTB73, DUB: BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
• Speeds: 11/12
• Chainring Material: Aluminium
• Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
• Chainline: 49.0mm, 52.0mm, 66.5mm, 76.5mm
• Chainring Size: 34T