The FLUX S Smart trainer from TACX checks all the boxes when you are looking for a Smart direct drive trainer. It is reliable, accurate, silent, strong and offers an excellent ride feel. This bike trainer is the ideal indoor training companion for the many hours sweating and cycling with your favourite apps.
Smart and fully connected:
This trainer is connected wirelessly to smartphones and tablets and knows the ANT+ FE-C protocol, allowing you to train with Tacx apps as well as third-party apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad. You can also train stand-alone; if you do not connect the trainer, it will simulate a flat road.
The FLUX S offers the most realistic simulation of a pedal stroke as it is equipped with the heaviest flywheel thus far (7kg).
The inner parts of the FLUX S were selected with care to keep sound levels at a minimum.
The setup of the FLUX S enables an easy, automatic calibration process to ensure high accuracy (<3%).
Stable and robust:
The FLUX S has been designed to enable you to really push your limits, especially when standing on the pedals (670 x 642mm footprint).
Plug and play:
As the FLUX S is a direct drive you simply remove your bike’s rear wheel and place it directly on the trainer, step on and start training.
The FLUX S shows when it is connected to the mains and to a device over ANT+ or Bluetooth by 2 LED lights.
Tacx Smart trainers use the Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ FE-C protocol for communication which allows them to be controlled by third-party software. The software receives the speed, cadence and power from the trainer and controls the brake.
• The most silent flywheel equipped bike trainer available
• Connect to popular training apps like Zwift & Tacx
• Realistically simulate inclines up to a 10% gradient
• A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 1500 watts
• Large 7kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel
• Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 11 speed CASSETTES Not Included (Campagnolo body sold separately)
• Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
• 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
• Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
• Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
• Firmware upgradable: Yes
• Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 11 speed - CASSETTES Not Included (Campagnolo body sold separately)
• Suitable axle width of rear fork: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm
• Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB
• Supplied with quick release for road and mountain bikes (5mm)
• 1 Month subscription for Tacx Premium software incuded
• Max Powe(40 km/h): 1500 Watt
• Max Incline: 10%
• Max torque: 22.1 Nm
• Max brake force: 65 N
• Flywheel: Actual of 7kg
• Mass inertia: 22.8kg
• Calibration: Spin down
• Footprint (lxw): 670mm x 642mm (26.4 x 25.3in)
• Height 460mm (18.1 in)
• Weight: 22.8kg (50.3lbs)