The NEO Smart is also the only indoor trainer that can simulate different types of road surfaces but you'll need a Tacx T2840 Direct Drive Quick Release Axle to get your racing bike or your trusty MTB working on it. This quick release can be used to put a racing bike with disc brakes or a mountain bike with axle skewer into a Tacx direct drive trainer. This axle is only suitable for Tacx direct drive trainers such as the NEO Smart and it comes supplied with a 3-piece adapter set so you can select the right combination for your bike. Other axles are available for the classic trainers, and are designed to replace the standard axle skewer. Tacx trainer axle dimensions dictate which axle your bike needs.
Great for getting race fit at home, the NEO Smart will have you cycling through the gears and experiencing the feeling of riding on cobblestones, gravel and off road so that you actually feel the vibrations of the road surface in your legs, exactly the way it would feel outdoors. Combine that with some Tacx Films, virtual worlds or Zwift and your personal best times are going to soar.
1 x T2840 NEO Smart Quick Release
1 x Thru bolt adaptor set (3 pieces)
• Put a racing bike with disc brakes in a Tacx direct drive trainer
• Put a mountain bike with axle skewer in a Tacx direct drive trainer
• Adaptor set included to allow selection of the right combination for your bike
• Suitable only for Tacx Direct Drive Trainers (e.g. NEO Smart)
• T2840 Direct drive quick release axle with adapter set 135x10mm
• Suits bikes with axle skewer attachment 135x10mm
• Diameter: 10mm
• Length: 161.5mm (max)
• Weight: 137g (incl. brand packaging)
• Country of Manufacture: China
• Manufacturer Warranty: Against defects in materials or workmanship
• Tacx trainer axle dimensions dictate which axle your mountain bike needs