With innovation comes inspiration, and vice versa. Held as the benchmark in the MTB industry for ultra-lightweight and super-strong componentry, Thomson continues to provide riders with the finest quality parts. Their on-going testing program ensures that every production lot of seatposts meets Thomson standards.
The Thomson Elite seatpost is the standard by which all other seatposts are judged. Forged clamps, integrally machined head, and an elliptically extruded 7000 series aluminium body have made the Elite - along with the Setback Elite, the industry models for strength, light weight and ease of adjustment. The elite is over 40% stronger on ultimate strength tests than the strongest production seatposts that Thomson have tested. It is lightweight with a natural ellipse bore inside tube for optimum strength to weight ratio. Under a severe impact the Thomson seatpost will bend slightly and allow the rider to come to a safe stop or finish the ride. SP-E113SB.
• Dimensions: 27.2 x 410mm length
• Setback: 16mm
• Forged clamps
• Weight: 289 grams
• Tube and head integral-machinedfrom one single piece of high strength 7000 series aluminum Elliptically extruded 7000 series aluminum body
• Superior strength, weight and ease of adjustment
• Over 40% stronger on ultimate strength test than the strongest production seatposts on the market
• Certified to: EN 14766 2006 MTB and DIN CERTCO: 2006 MTB
• Natural ellipse bore inside tube for optimum strength to weight ratio
• 41 mm seat rail grip length prevents seat rail bending from impact loads
• Infinite tilt adjustment minus 5° and plus 29°
• Very low profile clamps means no seat interference as the swivel nuts are down between the seat rails
• Colour: Silver