Held as the benchmark in the MTB industry for ultra-lightweight, super strong componentry, Thomson has been providing riders with the finest quality parts for almost 20 years. With innovation comes inspiration, and vice versa, so each stage Thomson takes towards developing and refining their products motivates even greater improvements in their offerings.
The already remarkable Thomson Elite 25.4 stem was targeted and replaced by the new, stronger, lighter, more durable X4 and results in a stem that instils confidence with DH riders to weight-conscious XC racers.
• 1-1/8″ x 0° x 70 mm x 31.8 mm
• Benefits of stiffer forks and stiffer 31.8 bars
• Precise steering, tracking, and more control while riding
• Certified to: EN 14766 2006 MTB and DIN CERTCO: 2006 MTB
• The X4 is stronger and 30 grams lighter than the Thomson Elite 25.4 mountain stem
• Traditional steerer clamp that is shaped to save weight and to be knee friendly
• Solid one piece 7000 series aluminum extruded billet precision machined by Thomson in our Macon, Georgia factory