Carry Pump ‘n’ Stuff
Wolf Tooth’s low-profile B-RAD Pump Bag is named for the 30cm pump it can carry, but that’s just the start. The bag is large enough for a pair of 29er tubes or lightweight jacket, wallet and even a cell phone.
The Pump Bag has four mounting grommets that mate with the B-RAD 3 or 4 base, frame water cage bosses, or top tube fuel tank bosses. It can also be strapped to most frame tubes using the included silicone-backed hook & loop straps.
• Compatibility: Can be mounted directly anywhere there are bottle cage mounts
• For the most secure and adjustable mounting, use a B-RAD 3 or 4 Base
• If mounting directly to frame bottle cage mounts, use protective tape where the metal grommets might rub
• Can be mounted to most any tube on the frame with the included silicon backed straps
• Holds pumps up to 30cm long with room to spare for tubes, phones, tools, clothing and other ride essentials
• Note: always check for appropriate clearance under all riding conditions including under full compression on a dual suspension.
• When mounted on the underside of downtube check clearances before riding
• Choose 2 of 4 grommets spaced at 64 mm (they are the same pitch as bottle cage mounts)
• Weight: 114g
• Dimensions: 30 cm x 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm (1.9 litre capacity) Silicone-backed straps fit tubes up to 6cm diameter
• Material: PVC backed 420D ripstop Nylon, water resistant YKK zipper, silicone-backed straps
• Included: Mounting hardware
• Made in the USA