These chainrings are for RaceFace Cinch direct mount cranks, and compatible with Shimano 12 speed Drivetrains. The Wolf Tooth chainrings feature their patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance.
Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring Drop-Stop technology means the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction, the alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment.
Shimano 12 Speed
The new Shimano XTR, XT, and SLX 12spd Hyperglide+ chain works differently to other products on the market, so Wolf Tooth engineers developed a completely new tooth profile to provide optimal chain retention and durability when using this new chain technology. Engineered proprietary tooth profile maintains the quiet and smooth performance of the HG+ drivetrain with legendary Wolf Tooth chain retention.
• If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, Wolf Tooth recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
• Shimano XTR M9100, XT M8100, and SLX M7100 series 12 speed cranksets.
• Super boost cranksets -models M8120, M8130, M7120 and M7130 - use the Boost chainring. These Super Boost cranksets have a longer spindle and do not use the Super Boost chainring. These cranks and ring should ONLY be used on bikes with Super Boost rear hub spacing (157mm)
• Boost cranksets - models M9100, M8100, M7100, MT610 - will use a Boost ring with Boost rear hub spacing (148mm) and a Super Boost ring with Super Boost rear hub spacing (157mm).
• Available in two different tooth profiles for optimal performance based on your chain type. Use Drop-Stop ST for use with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains.
• Race Face Cinch DirectMount
• Boost Hub Spacing
• Wide/Narrow tooth profile for Shimano 12 speed chains
• Material: aluminium
• Colour: black
• Weight: 32T, 63g
• Material: 7075-T6 aluminium
• Made in the USA