The Low Gears You’ve been Craving
The RoadLink DM (Direct Mount) is the RoadLink that fits Shimano’s GRX 810 (RX810), R7000 105, R8000 and RX800 Ultegra and R9100 Dura-Ace rear derailleurs. Since its introduction, the award-winning Wolf Tooth RoadLink has given riders the ability to easily increase the range of their Shimano road drivetrains while maintaining near-factory levels of chain wrap and shifting performance.
Simplicity You’ll Love
The RoadLink DM replaces Shimano’s stock direct mount link allowing you to relocate the derailleur to provide clearance for larger-than-stock range cassettes while maintaining chain wrap and improving shifting. The result—larger gear ranges that riders want and expect for their road, commuter, gravel, and touring bicycles.
• Fits Shimano R9100-generation Dura-Ace, R8000-generation Ultegra, RX800 and RX805 Ultegra, and R7000 105 rear derailleurs
• Optimized for use with GRX ultra wide range drivetrains when using the GRX 810 (RX810) rear derailleur
• Fits standard derailleur hangers only
• Direct mount derailleur hangers are not supported. These are not common and the stock b-link that the RoadLink DM replaces will not be present on bikes with a direct mount derailleur hanger
• Optimized for use with 11-36t, 11-40t, and 11-42t 11-speed cassettes
• Will improve performance with 10-42t 11-speed cassettes, but not to factory levels
• Does not change the derailleurs total chain wrap capacity.
• Extend your gear range: take note of recommendations
• Simple to Install
• Compatibility Information Provided
• Weight: 20g (8g more than stock)
• Material: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminium with stainless steel bolt
• Made in the USA