The ReMote 31.8mm is for road, cyclocross, gravel and any drop-bar bike with a 31.8mm clamp diameter, to either replace or upgrade your existing dropper lever.
NOTE: This clamp will not work with mountain bike handlebars. Mountain bike handlebars require a 22.2mm clamp.
Beginning with a long list of rider and mechanic requests, the Wolf Tooth team set out to address each and every one. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
• UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
• Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
• Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
• Low-profile lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
• Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
• Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad- but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available here.
• High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
• Weight: 38g
• Material: 6061-T6 aluminium with Delrin axle
• Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts
• Works with dropper posts that have the barrel end of the cable at the remote and those that have the barrel end at the post
• Made in the USA