The XLab Torpedo Versa 200 is a lightweight alloy aerobar mounted hydration system. It will affix to aero extensions ranging from 70-150mm, centre to centre, via an intelligent adjustable snap lock system. This smart system doesn’t require zip ties, elastic bands or tape to hold it secure. The aero bottle has Dolphin Breather Valve Technology, so even when highly agitated it will not leak. The XLab Torpedo Versa 200 has an alloy mounting plate, and an alloy Xlab bottle cage, that also accepts a standard bottle. The telescopic Garmin specific arm at the front allows the athlete to fine tune the computers location to maximise visibility, so while you are fighting for time, stay easily hydrated via the convenient bite valve hose.
• Dolphin Breather Valve leak free design
• Adjustable SecureClick™ mounting system
• Fits extensions 70-150mm centre to centre
• Telescopic Gamin 1/4 turn mount
• Able to accept standard water bottles
• Complete system weight: 385g
• Length: 266mm