ODI’s first generation Lock-On System are standard for downhill racers everywhere. Designed in a partnership with 2-time UCI World Cup Downhill Champion Aaron Gwin, ODI has redefined grip performance again. The new AG-1 grips are engineered from end to end to deliver every feature racers demand.
• Aluminium reinforced ends provide extra durability against grip blowout
• Angled rib pattern - Slightly harder compound designed to match articulation points of your hands for added control
• New single clamp Version 2.1 Lock-On System
• Hard plastic end moulded over the aluminium endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge.
• New multi-layer grip pattern - Soft compound with dual knurl pattern for improved control in all conditions
• Ergonomic, narrow profile design provides more comfort for those who ride in the inside or outside of the grip
• Rubber goes all the way over the endcap so you can rest your hands over the edge