Modular Master Link Pliers
The Topeak Power Lever X, is an ingenious master link tyre lever tool! Two levers connect to form heavy-duty pliers for removing or installing all types of chain master links. An integrated chain hook keeps the chain from separating while removing or installing master links. One complete master link stores within a compartment.
The Power Lever X separates for use as two tyre levers for quick puncture repairs, and also features a Presta core tool for removing valve cores.
Important To Note
The Power Lever X is not designed to be used on heavy duty, thick casing downhill or extreme offroad riding tyres. To fix a chain break, a chain tool is required; as well as a master link, and the Power Lever X.
• Master Link Pliers
• Tyre Levers
• Wire Chain Hook: stainless steel
• Added Features: PCT (Presta Core Tool)
• Storage Compartments: chain hook / master link
• Tool Material: hardened steel / engineering grade polymer
• Size: 15.3 x 3.4 x 2.5 cm
• Weight: 93 g