Topeak (TT2587) Easy-Use Torque Wrench
Tighten frame and component bolts, safely and with confidence with this TOPEAK TORQ STICK (TT2587) and its standard hex drive reversible ratcheting head with adjustable pre-set torque values.
Adjustable 2-10 Nm Torque Value Range
This is an incredibly compact torque wrench with adjustable torque value range of 2-10 Nm. The body design includes a built-in compartment offering storage space for five (5) tool bits and features a visible window design to let you find the correct bit quickly and easily.
Audible "Click" Signal When Pre-Set Torque Is Reached
Operation is simple and easy. Pull & rotate to select your target torque value. An audible "click" signal is sounded when the pre-set torque is reached. Then turn the ratchet wheel to tighten or loosen your mounting bolt. The storage pen integrated with tool holder snaps to hold the Ratchet Stick together for riding or storage.
7 Tool Functions
The TOPEAK TORQ STICK (TT2587) is made from hardened steel with an aluminium/polymer (engineering-grade) casing. It comes with five (5) tool bits of S2 hardened steel to put 7 tool functions in your hands. Bits comprise T-20, T-25 Torx Bits and 3mm, 4mm, 5mm Allen bits.
• Compact Topeak torque wrench
• Hardened steel ratchet w/ aluminium/polymer casing
• S2 hardened steel tool bits
• Adjustable 2-10 Nm torque value range
• 5 tool bit storage capability
• Audible "click" signal when pre-set torque is reached
• 7 Function workshop tool
• Bit selection window on storage pen
• Allen Bits: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
• Torx Bits: T-20, T-25
• Mfg Product Code: #TT2587
• Functions: 7
• Torq Range: 2 - 10 Nm
• Tool Body: Hardened Steel
• Handle/Outer Casing: Aluminium/Polymer (engineering-grade)
• Tool Bits: S2 hardened steel
• Dimensions: 150 x 25 x 21.5 mm | 5.8" x 1" x 0.85" (Torque Tool)
• Weight: 174 g | 6.14 oz (Torque tool w/ storage pen)