Perfect for tour operators, group rides and big families. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, Yakima's first-ever vertical bike rack safely hauls up to 4 mountain bikes to the trailhead. They have designed and tested it in the lab and on the road to meet the demanding Yakima standards. The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with two adjustable mast angles keep your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze. Available in 4-bike or 6-bike options, the HangOver’s vertical orientation carries more bikes in less space. Get ready to session!
Suitable only for transporting mountain bikes with suspension-forks. For safety, use this hitch mount for transporting your bikes to the trailhead on a road surface - not on the trail itself. (Please see usage details in image gallery).
• Transports up to 4 bikes (Max weight 17kg per bike) using minimal space - no multiple racks or trailers required
• Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
• Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
• Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
• Fits suspension-fork bikes only
• Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
• Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
• 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
• 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
• HitchLock included
• Fits 2" hitch receivers only
• Compatible with BackSwing
• Built-in bottle opener. Cheers!