Make you faster
Zipp is back, and they mean business with an all new cosmetic look that screams speed. Zipp parts all serve to complete one purpose: make you faster. They design these components to help you achieve your optimal position on the bike for efficiency and speed.
Speed maintaining style
Zipp Service Course 80 Ergo handlebar is all about making you faster in style and comfort. It features an ergonomic flat top. The drop shape features an 80mm reach and 125mm drop, perfect for a rider looking for a medium reach and shallow drop who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops.
The bars feature a 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and a 4° outsweep at the drops. In addition to the ergonomic benefits, the Service Course 80 Ergo are our first ergo bars to be clip-on compatible. The Service Course 80 Ergo bar uses 6061 aluminum to tip the scales at 315g for a 42cm-wide bar.
• Bead blast black finish with updated Zipp cosmetics
• 6061 aluminium for light weight and durability
• 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position
• Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for wrist comfort
• Clip-on compatible (40, 42, 44cm sizes only)
• Di2® RS910 junction compatible
• Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
• Lifetime warranty