Make you faster
Zipp is back, and they mean business with an all new cosmetic look that screams speed. Zipp parts all serve to complete one purpose: make you faster. They design these components to help you achieve your optimal position on the bike for efficiency and speed.
All in one stem
The Service Course stem delivers all you look for in a stem—strength, stiffness, reliability, a precise fit, and distinctive look. The Service Course stem offers a faceplate and body design for greater stiffness and easier installation. It’s high performance and high value.
Improved stiffness and strength
The Service Course stem’s shape and 3D-forged construction results in an improved stiffness-to-weight-ratio. The stem design, along with distinctive graphics, also complement the aesthetics of modern frames. Made from 6061 aluminium, the stem resists flexing during sprints and accelerations.
• Faceplace and body geometry designed for greater stiffness and easier installation
• Bead blast black finish with updated Zipp cosmetics
• Leading stiffness-to-weight
• Secure with four bolt faceplate using Torx® T25 bolt heads
• Zipp QuickView integrated mount available separately
• Lifetime warranty
• Rise: ±25°
• Length: 90mm
• Material: 6061 Alloy
• Fits: 1.125” Steerer (1-1/8")