Make you faster
Zipp means business with a look that screams speed. Zipp parts all serve to complete one purpose: make you faster. They design these components to help you achieve your optimal position on the bike for efficiency and speed.
Explore with gravel
The Zipp Service Course SL 70 XPLR bar’s moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle… from paved roads onto gravel, mud, dirt, and even single track.
Find your comfort zone
The Service Course SL 70 XPLR help you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal “comfort zone” position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain.
Built for today's rider
Today’s riders demand a few things out of their cockpit, whether they are doing a two-hour training ride from home or a 200 mile gravel adventure: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. Zipp met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops, specifically focusing on two crucial metrics—outsweep and flare. Outsweep is created by rotating the drop below the brake perch outward. Flare is created by rotating the entire drop above the brake perch outward.
• Course SL 70 XPLR A2
• Distinctive matte black wwith Gloss 'Zipp' logo
• 70mm reach and 115mm drop allow a comfortable hoods position and a shallow drops position
• 5° drop flare and 11° drop outsweep creates a drops position 6cm wider than hoods
• Ergonomic top with 3° backsweep
• Ramp angle: 10°
• 100mm clamping area on top of bar
• Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
• Material: Al-7050 Aluminium
• Available widths: 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm
• Lifetime warranty