Make you faster
Zipp is back, and they mean business with an all new cosmetic look that screams speed. Zipp parts all serve to complete one purpose: make you faster. They design these components to help you achieve your optimal position on the bike for efficiency and speed.
Zipp’s SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It’s stiff, secure, and light weight with a sleek design that compliments any bike. It’s a perfect addition to a mountain climber’s favorite feather-light road bike, but it’s tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross.
Designed using SRAM Exogram™ technology, found in SRAM RED cranks, the new SL Speed stem weighs just 123g (100mm) while exceeding our stiffness-to-weight standards. Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware Torx® T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment.
• Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics
• Designed using SRAM Exogram™ technology
• New SL Speed stem weighs just 123g (100mm)
• Secure with four bolt faceplate using Torx® T25 bolt heads
• Matte Black finish
• Zipp QuickView integrated mount available separately
• Lifetime warranty
• Rise: ±6°
• Length: 0mm
• Material: Carbon
• Fits: 1.125” Steerer (1-1/8)