High Performance, Affordable
Every high-performance aero-cockpit begins with a great base bar, and Zipp’s engineers have created the Vuka Alumina, a high-performance aluminium base bar, crafted from 6066 series aluminium, offering superior aerodynamics and ergonomics at an affordable price. The black bead blast finish and gloss black logo means the bar looks as smooth as it performs.
Modelled after Zipp’s standard-setting carbon VukaBull base bar, the Vuka Alumina base bar is sleek with clean internal cable routing for easy installation. Handgrips are angled upward by 5 degrees for a natural wrist position when climbing or sprinting. The bar’s mounting area is wide to allow for an array of positions to accommodate many riding styles and body types.
The Vuka Alumina is compatible with all current drive-train systems. It’s optimized for use with the Vuka Alumina Clip but is compatible with most clips on the market.
• Sleek: easy installation
• Adaptable: Wide mounting area
• Internal Cable Routing: for easy installation
• Lightweight: 250 grams
• Width: 40cm (centre-to-centre)
• Finish: bead blast black with gloss black logo
• Compatible: All drivetrain systems and all plug-in style brake levers
• Material: 6066 series aluminium
• Weight (42 cm): 250g
• Clamp Diameter: 31.8
• Clamp Width: 120mm
• Clip Compatible: Yes
• Drop Style: 0mm
• Brake Bore Diameter: 19.7 +0.3/-0mm
• Brake Bore Depth: 59.0 +/-1mm
• Size: 40cm(Centre-to-Centre)
• Finish: Bead Blast Black with Gloss Logo