• New Enduro bearing: Offers better dirt / water repelling as well as added corrosion resistance. Reduced bearing failures and increases longevity
• Proprietary Igus glide bearings: For better performance and wear characteristics
• Double seal system
Now even more durable with a lightweight aluminum inner body. The Mallet 2 offer clipped-in control with a flat pedal feel.
4-sided entry offers superior mud shedding, Customisable float & release angle.
• Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum // A380 aluminum
• Wing material: stamped steel
• Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
• Release angle: 15° / 20°
• q-factor: 52mm
• Inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
• Outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
• Cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
• Weight: 508g per pair
• Warranty: 5 years