On the roller as it would happen on the road. This exclusive system, designed and introduced in 2005 and subsequently developed by Elite, allows to faithfully simulate real world riding, where weight and power have an influence on how a rider performs. The weight of the athlete rests directly on the roller as it would happen on the road, having an influence on the effect of a rider’s power output - for example, a 90kg rider travelling at 30km/h speed has a different power output than a 60kg rider. By using the rider’s weight to push the tyre into the roller ensures that this is automatically factored in.
Better grip, superior performance and greater durability. The specific material properties of an Elastogel roller offer better performance due to increased tyre grip with a consequent reduction in energy lost during pedaling. Elastogel also reduces the noise level and extends product life due to its superior strength. Elastogel, a special cast polyurethane elastomer, is the result of extensive research and testing that has allowed its elastic properties and mechanical strength to be optimized. It offers outstanding resistance to wear and abrasion and minimizes permanent deformation under even heavy loads and over a wide range of temperature-30°C to 80°C. Polyurethane is obtained from a controlled polymerization reaction of a polyol and an isocyanate within defined temperatures and times.
• Qubo frame for rapid initial set-up, roller pressure is set automatically by rider weight, no calibration required
• Thanks to the exclusive compass system, the frame moves to simulate the behaviour of the bicycle on the road
• Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single action
• Compatible with Misuro B+
• Compatible with the MY E-Training app (1-month free subscription, "Level training" option is free without limit)
• Elastogel roller with increased diameter (45mm) for even less noise and better tyre grip
• Folds up quickly for easy transport or storage when not in use