1 x Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner Fluid (1 Litre Bottle)
1 x Muc-Off Bike Spray (500ml aerosol can)
1 x Muc-Off expanding MicroCell sponge
1 x Muc-Off Wheel & Component Brush
1 x Muc-Off storage tote bag
Total Weight: 1954g
Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner (1 Litre)
Using their state-of-the-art Nano Tech formula, Muc-Off cuts through grime regardless of the weather or riding conditions. This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains revolutionary Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike’s delicate finish, even on a carbon fibre frame. As only the finest ingredients and surfactants are used it’s perhaps the most effective cleaner out there, and it doesn’t even need any dangerous acids or chemicals to make it work. It's bio-degradable, free from acids, CFC’s and solvents, and it’s alkaline based so you can clean up afterwards with a guilt-free conscience. It’s safe to use on all surfaces, and it’s even disc-brake rotor and pad friendly. Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner is ideal for road bikes, mountain bikes, fixed gear bikes and commuting bikes. If you love dirty, muddy rides and you also love sparkling clean bikes - you'll love Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
• Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
• Will not harm seals, cables, disc brake pads or rotors
• Effective road bike and mountain bike cleaner
• Safe on paintwork, anodised metal, aluminium, titanium, rubber and plastic
• Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
• Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level
• Safe on Matte finishes
Directions for use:
• Step 1 - Rinse bike thoroughly before applying Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
• Step 2 - Spray Nano Tech Bike Cleaner onto the entire bike including components and leave for 3-5 minutes
• Step 3 - Agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge then rinse off
Muc-Off Micro Cell Sponge
Don't be alarmed by the compressed nature of the Muc-Off Micro Cell Sponge when you open the box. It's as flat as a pancake when it's first unpacked but expands dramatically once opened and soaked in water. This high-density foam sponge is ergonomically shaped for ease-of-use and all-over bike cleaning. Great for surface-area cleaning on the framework, Muc-Off’s premium quality MicroCell sponge protects the paintwork on your bike better than any other similar product. If you want a shiny, fresh-looking bike to show for your cleaning efforts then just know you can trust the Muc-Off Micro Cell Sponge to help you get the results you're looking for.
• Bike friendly size
• Expands after opening
• Ergonomic design for maximum comfort and ease of use
• Vacuum packed for delivery to take up less space & use less packaging materials
Muc-Off Wheel and Component Brush
Nothing beats a bit of elbow grease when doing a thorough bike clean and nothing offers better assistance with that process than the Muc-Off Wheel and Component Brush. Shaped & contoured specifically to clean rims and spokes it's the perfect tool for removing tough grime from hard to reach areas - especially around the cassette and chain. Once you see how well this brush works it's very likely you'll be on the hunt for a few of the other brushes in the Muc-Off range too.
• Durable nylon bristles
• Impact resistant, dual density handle
• Ideal for rims
• Ideal for Spokes
• Ideal for Wheels
Muc-Off Bike Spray (500mL)
Protect, preserve and freshen your bike with Muc-Off Bike Spray's incredible water dispersing action. With its’ high oil content Muc-Off Bike Spray is a perfect all-over, after-wash, corrosion inhibitor. Fine to use on the frame, chain, plastics, paint and carbon fibre it's the best bike protection spray on the market. Areas to avoid spraying are tyre treads and brakes, unless you want to live dangerously and skid wildly all over the road! This Bike Spray uses PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) which drives out moisture and leaves a sparkling, non-sticky protective layer on your frame, drive chain, metal parts and paintwork. This not only makes it difficult for dirt to stick on the bike but also acts as a lubricant to your mechanisms. It's additionally important that you treat your chain and other relevant parts to a needs-specific lube application after your bike clean process is complete.
• High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky protective film
• Safe on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber, paint and carbon fibre
• Drives out excess moisture
• High concentration of PTFE prevents dirt adhesion
• Light lubricant coats moving parts to reduce friction
• Quick and easy to use aerosol spray (500ml can)
• Reduces future maintenance time
• Polytetrafluoroethylene (P.T.F.E) greatly reduces friction, wear and energy consumption
• Includes UV dye to check for overspray on risk areas such as brake discs and tyres
• Safe on Matte finishes
*DO NOT APPLY Bike Protect Spray to your tyre treads or braking surfaces
Directions for use:
Step 1 - After washing your bike with Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, apply Bike Proect to disperse remaining moisture.
Step 2 - Wipe away any excess fluid and leave to dry.
Muc-Off Storage Tote Bag
The Muc-Off storage tote bag is a great way of keeping your essential cleaning products together and ready for use at a moments' notice. With a handy draw string closure it can be conveniently hung on the workshop wall or from the branch of that tree you love washing your bike under. If you're buying this kit as a gift the tote bag will make it all the more cheerfully received by the recipient. Well done, you!