From a purely functional standpoint, inexpensive O-rings are most commonly used in this application, but no O-ring can continue to seal accurately once the pump barrel is hot from inflating more than a few wheels and that is why the leather washer has maintained its popularity year after year. In addition to that, we bet you didn’t know that since the 1960's, all Silca leather washers have come from the same leather converting house in Milan using excess material left over from the production of designer handbags, luxury Italian car interiors, and high-fashion luggage. Amazing!
• Fits 30mm internal diameter
• Made from finest quality full grain leather
• Produced by hand in Italy on the same equipment since 1960
• Upgraded from 2.25 to 2.50mm thick leather for improved durability
• Hand crafted in Milan, Italy