This design is purposely optimised for off-road use while retaining the simple and secure 1/4 turn twist lock mount interface and improving the clamp design so it splits the clamp with top access to the pinch bolt (T25 stainless). Weighing in at just 22grams the stylishly shaped mounting platform is intended to position the cycling computer up and directly behind the MTB bar and stem face plate to better protect the computer when riding on rough terrain.
PUSHYS NOTE: The securing screw is a Torx head (size 20), not an Allen head.
• Mounting platform positions the cycling computer directly behind the MTB bar
• Quarter Turn twist lock for mount/dismount
• Injection mould nylon/glass composite fill
• Stainless steel Torx T25 bolt
• Torx head securing screw (size 20, not an Allen head)
• Slip-free and vibration-free when correctly installed
• Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
• Type: SRAM MTB Computer Mount Quarq Power
• SRAM Mount: Quarq for Garmin Edge
• Weight: 22g
• Compatible with: Garmin Edge 800, 500 and 200 and Mio 500, 300 and 100 series
PUSHYS NOTE: The securing screw is a Torx head (size 20), not an Allen head