The Original one and only Absoluteblack premium Sram Gxp compatible Direct mount 1X Oval narrow wide chainrings are designed for gxp and Long BB30 spindle cranks. Fits Sram 10/11spd XX1, X01, Eagle 12spd and others. Also replaces 76bcd chainrings to convert to direct mount solution. They are 100-percent optimized for Eagle. 6mm offset
• Size (Mass +/-1g): 26T (48g), 28T (50g), 30T (55g), 32T (59g), 34T(66g), 36T?(look at CX category)
• Colour: Black, Cannondale Green, Racing Red, Gold
• Compatibility: SRAM XX1, XX1 Eagle, X01, X01 Eagle, GX Eagle, NX Eagle, SX Eagle, X1-1400, GX-1400, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400, Truvativ Descendant, Stylo and All DUB cranks, Cane Creek eeWings. GXP and Long spindle BB30 models (15mm spacer on drive side) 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.
• Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Mud optimized.
• Chainline: perfect 49mm (improved). 6mm offset
• Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
If you wish to check for frame clearance with new oval ring, below you can find measurement of biggest dimension of the oval (tip to tip of tooth): 26T: 118mm ; 28T: 127mm ; 30T: 134mm ; 32T: 143mm ; 34T: 151mm
ADVANTAGES OF OUR SPECIAL DIRECT MOUNT NARROW WIDE CHAINRINGS:
• Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
• One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
• Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
• Unique Patent Pending alternate wide and narrow teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
• Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
• They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
• The ability of installation of a smaller ring sizes that can't be mounted on regular spider.
• Superb quality and great look.
• You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
• You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
• Reduces stress on knees
• We mastered our oval chainrings to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape.