• By considering shoulder width, riding position, safety and comfort, we have created a light, easy to ride and ergonomic design that ensures a great fit.
• For a child to ride comfortably and in the correct position, the saddle should be padded and matching the size of their body - we have done just that with the E-250.
• The E-250 has improved efficiency, with a lightweight alloy ergonomic frame and low gravity concept.
• The light wheels make pedalling easier, and if professional bike riders insist on them, why shouldn’t our future professionals insist on them as well!
• At just over 7kgs/15.4lbs, it is one of the lightest bikes for this age group.
• To make a children's bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. On the front we have used an alloy side pull calliper for developing immediate hand control, and at the rear a coaster brake for simple and safe foot braking.
• Detachable push handle
• Safety reflectors
• Training wheels
• Weight: 7+kg
• Frame: Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design
• Wheels: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with Radial Front Spokes
• Tyres: Low Profile, Low Resistance Design with Tough Tubes
• Brakes: Rear Coaster Brake; Alloy Side Pull Front Calipers
• Brake Levers: Alloy, Adjustable Short Reach Design
• Saddle: Adjustable Ultra Mini
• Handlebars: Custom Width V-bars